29 May 2010

LGM 2010, Day 2

Is 01:49 in the morning and I am tired, still, tomorrow is going to be a full day so I don't know how much time available will get I'm going with a late-night post. As I don't plan to compete on blogging verbosity with Pierros and Martin started blogging too, i will resume myself at dumping a bunch of photos and leaving the audience to fill the 1000 words for each.

LGM LGM LGM LGM LGM LGM LGM LGM

The day ended with Rejon's birthday party, where, amongst other things, I had the opportunity for a chat with such great people like Garrett, AndyFitz or Jimmac, from who I learned a lot along the time. We left the party late, after the subway stopped running, and had to do a walk in the city from the conference location to the Fedora's Brussels secret lair... so here I am, half asleep and rushing a blog post...

No comments:

Post a Comment